NEW RRB LOGO (FINAL SHIRT DESIGN)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NEW RRB LOGO

Rat Rod said:
It's all good...I was just kiddin' around. :D

After 12 years of working as a designer you learn how to take criticism.

Thanks to everyone for your feedback on these designs...looking forward to getting some new shirts and decals made eventually.

in that case i think.....

:D :lol:

i know ill be getting some cool stuff soon. i need some more cool shirts.

VVVVVVVVVVERY cookl. The last one. I like design on back and small logo on front. I want 1 black and 1 grey one in large. if you can get them made and sell them for a profit around $15.00 you should sell alot. Thannks Bartleydad

Since October brought up the tag line issue...Anyone have any other suggestions?

I thought about something simple like "A CUSTOM BIKE COMMUNITY" or something like that.

I personally like the "Buildin' em Hot Rod Style", but I'm not always the coolest cat. :D

Just got some pricing on decals using the following design.

I'll probably start by ordering 100 decals and see how they sell.

rrblogo08a.jpg

Firewalker said:
are you going to make the badge style one into a sticker?

I may be able to have some of them made up too.

That was my thought when I designed that one...people could use it as a headbadge.

The printer I talked to said that they print onto vinyl then laminate it and then run it through a die cutter.

Once I get some I will let everyone know how to order.

Chances are I will end up creating a link to a PayPal order form.

Stay tuned! :D

From one designer to another: i really like the last, single wheel version. Great job all around!

Not sold on the tagline either, but I cant come up with anything better, i'd still sport it.
Keep up the great work Steve!

Need money to finance? How about preorder payments? I would be good for a shirt and several decals.

I probably will have to set up pre-ordering again on the shirts.

Seems like last time I had to sell about 30 shirts up front to be able to pay for the order.

Once I nail down the shirt design and get a quote from my shirt guy I'll let everyone know.

Rat Rod said:
I probably will have to set up pre-ordering again on the shirts.

Seems like last time I had to sell about 30 shirts up front to be able to pay for the order.

Once I nail down the shirt design and get a quote from my shirt guy I'll let everyone know.

I just want to know when you are ready! I need a couple of new shirts...
Rat Royale
REC Elswhere

Latest posts

Back