New Sikk INC Fat Tire

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ufo-2-e1375382381352.jpg

ufo-1.jpg

35b5a1da-42eb-4b44-a459-1dc2b8f7eee0_zps1694af1a.jpg

3aba3dec-7de2-4ad3-b73c-a245a121ad15_zps70d0db2f.jpg

da9d6f28-c791-48db-ab38-2a616edaff85_zpsaac00e82.jpg

8a18119c-1510-4924-b5bd-669c2b706703_zps781dc4e2.jpg

Looks like Walgoose Fat Bikes with different frames/handle bars/and seat. Same tires/wheels and 3 piece cranks. I would buy 4 Mongoose Beasts before I would buy one of these.

Don't get me wrong. The bike looks nice and comfy but with being still a single speed bike the price tag is just too darn high.

But, the wheels are red! Surely that makes it worth the price difference. :wink:

Unless the Sikk cruiser is an aluminum frame I can't see anything that would justify the price difference in my eyes.

I wouldn't mind getting one of these frames to cut up and make full suspension!

outskirtscustoms said:
Unless the Sikk cruiser is an aluminum frame I can't see anything that would justify the price difference in my eyes.

there is a HUGE difference in these bikes. This SIKK is actually built nice. No issues with the things I hear about ol WALLY FATTY bikes. Either way..its hard to believe people worry about price anyway..when i see rusty old nasty Schwinn Krate bikes advertised for 900???? YEA..never in a million. Id take 4 of these bikes over any Schwinn so called CLASSIC any day..these are ridable..most of these bikes i see people building as rats are so uncomfortable looking and small

All Wallgoose parts, frame, seat, n handle bar swap, for an additional $200????????, I don't think so, to each his own, but I like mine done my way....

CyrusDeVirus said:
All Wallgoose parts, frame, seat, n handle bar swap, for an additional $200????????, I don't think so, to each his own, but I like mine done my way....

well in my case..for ZERO..got it in a trade..but im with ya on the price on either one. Too much for both really.

DJ Bill said:
So...how are these to ride anyhow? Worth it for anyone who lives nowhere near any sand?

The bike rides smooth in the sand. So far I havent gone a lot of miles on it. I have it tore down givingit a rat rod paint job. It does have coaster brakes on it as well

Latest posts

Back