New Southern Chick

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turtlesixfour said:
Is that red bike with the apes Daddy's new bike? Glad you could find Lucky Bike also!

It is! Yep, I ran across Lucky Bike while trying my best to get lost on a lunch break from the shop. Got my eye on a couple of things and I'll be taking a couple of mine there for some advice and parts.

I'm taking my gold Ross to our show. Stuart Ellis is gonna pinstripe it for me!!! :mrgreen:

Have you talked to the guy at the Barnyard about truing your wheel? Wounder what he would charge to relace my wheel with my RB2 coaster brake?

Also, how did the old man hook up the bottle holder on his bike? I've been messing around with old car drink holders to hook one up.

Turtlesixfour said:
Have you talked to the guy at the Barnyard about truing your wheel? Wounder what he would charge to relace my wheel with my RB2 coaster brake?

I haven't. I'm going to take the bike to Kip at Lucky Bike instead. I'm looking for another boy's bike for Logan. He doesn't like the Murray High Jinks even though it's uber rare. So I guess I'll sell it. :roll:

The cup holder was already on a little Schwinn we had. :D

My Mother's Day gift!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thank you baby! I love you!!!

downsized_0511121743.jpg

Sorry. I should have spelled it "Evel"! Still think you can jump the Caddy if you run it down the hill at Shadyside! Just wear a helmet!

Oof. Noooo....I'll just be a reddish smear on the side of the caddy. The Ross is going with me since Ellis is striping it for me. We worked out a trade - I designed him a logo for him to stripe the Ross. I just gotta figure out how to get it on the squareback. :? :? :? :?

Hubby's new toy. Worksman trike. Couldn't find much info on this model. Amazing ride. Couldn't believe how well I could pedal it uphill! :roll:

downsized_0530121709.jpg

The basket is HUGE! Todd could pedal, and I could ride in the basket WITH an ice chest! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back