New Southern Chick

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OutlawAlice said:
New baby! 1958 (I think) Starlet. All original and untouched.

downsized_1111121212.jpg
SWEET! Would do much to it but maybe tires and tubes(and grease). Were did you score this at?

It doesn't need anything. The tires are the original BADGED Schwinn tires. It's literally 100% and it's been a rider for a sweet old man. Now for me! 8)

Tommy Atoms said:
Looks like you and your husband got it going on. Love all the cars and the PBR bike is real sweet too.

:D Thank you! Tires and motors tend to be our addiction. Happy New Years!

Ready to see what you do with the Free Spirit I gave you! Dig the idea of Zombie bars! How's Purple Nurple going?

Turtlesixfour said:
Ready to see what you do with the Free Spirit I gave you! Dig the idea of Zombie bars! How's Purple Nurple going?

Purple Nurple ground to a halt due to a previous owner fusing the crank together. It's likely to simply go back together and stay original. Except maybe rust removal, new seat and whatnot.

No move on the Free Spirit. Gonna make a set of zombie bars for it with the tube bender here at work. We'll see how that goes!

HMMMMM , i'm not sure i'v ever seen this many responses or pages on any ones INTRO before :?: wonder whats goin on here :?

But Welcome from NOR-CAL ! :lol:

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
HMMMMM , i'm not sure i'v ever seen this many responses or pages on any ones INTRO before :?: wonder whats goin on here :?

Yeah. My intro page turned into heaven knows what. :D

Nice to meet ya!

OutlawAlice said:
A.S.BOLTNUT said:

Yeah. My intro page turned into heaven knows what. :D

Nice to meet ya!

Yep, the guys love the ladies! :) 8)

Latest posts

Back