new stretch build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, black forks pick up the black in the crank gear, seat and grips... looks beautiful.

OK, made some changes since the last post, she's basically done. New wheels, went with a Nexus 3 speed hub over the Sturmey Archer Duomatic only missing the shifter, working out the mounting on that right now....running the Nexus 3 speed as a single speed just so I can get her on the road. Also, as you can see, the forks have changed from the original design, Todd form goCruisergo's original design. These are amazing, the quality of the workmanship is better than many production pieces I've found, so happy with these.

29x6r2q.jpg

these forks rock
o8ykhx.jpg

9uvz36.jpg

2upeo7b.jpg

102njbs.jpg

I thought I'd seen every take on a stretch chopper-type bike, and then this beauty comes along. Original, refreshing, phenomenal.

Beautiful build, I'm glad you painted the rims to match the frame and changed to different whitewalls. The original girder was cool but the custom forks are way more complimentary to the (curved) lines of the bike. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back