New to site.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Choppercabra said:
Cool. How are they doing out there?

I don't think they are very active anymore....

I think I may have met you once 5 or 6 years ago at a Rat Fink reunion, just a short conversation about bikes and handed me a flyer. I vaguely remember the guy said his name was Jeremy not sure though.

Tempe-Terror said:
Choppercabra said:

I think I may have met you once 5 or 6 years ago at a Rat Fink reunion, just a short conversation about bikes and handed me a flyer. I vaguely remember the guy said his name was Jeremy not sure though.

Well i am Jeremy so that would be me. Did we talk about the Voodoo possibly?

Choppercabra said:
Tempe-Terror said:
Choppercabra said:

Well i am Jeremy so that would be me. Did we talk about the Voodoo possibly?

I don't really remember, I will dig through some photos, I may have a picture

that is so friggin cool!!! i would love to do that crashes and all

my first land/street luge was in cali back when it was first catching on. met some guys while skating asked if i wanted to try it. went up to twin peaks and rolled we took market all the way down.. traffic, bike messengers it was crazy.
you guys have got so many hills there for all kinds of gravity events.

right on keep em coming i can get enough this should be X-games sport

Dude welcome to the site, Sick bikes and BAD"BEEP" BOX CAR! Man you need to make that thing into a go-kart, Its just begging for a junior dragster gokart engine :lol: :lol: DUDE I LOVE IT! Welcome again!

coffin999.jpg

It's all veeeeery nice!

May I ask where the alum wheel discs came from? Are they "MoonEYES" by chance?

Fess up...

welcome jeremy. very cool to see a local on here. my gf and i went to the scenic route last week and had a blast... you were FLYING down that hill the second time.. wow!
cant wait for the halloween ride this week... alway fun. see you guys there.

AHHHHHHHHH MORE VIDEOS!!!!!! i've checked youtube and the sfvisbf site NOTHING NOOOOOOoooooooo!

i've watched them all need more....... lol

the videos rock!!!!

Manny Moons said:
welcome jeremy. very cool to see a local on here. my gf and i went to the scenic route last week and had a blast... you were FLYING down that hill the second time.. wow!
cant wait for the halloween ride this week... alway fun. see you guys there.

Thanks Manny. Did you get to see the pile up? I missed it because it was behind me. Fun stuff I tell ya. See you at the ride. I will be rolling the voodoo. Come say hello.

voodoo669.jpg

Upper Class White Trash said:
AHHHHHHHHH MORE VIDEOS!!!!!! i've checked youtube and the sfvisbf site NOTHING NOOOOOOoooooooo!

i've watched them all need more....... lol

the videos rock!!!!

It usually takes about a month for the new video to come out. But you guys will know when it is out as i will post it.

Latest posts

Back