New to the Forum - Intro

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,
I'm a S. CA native and enjoy anything with wheels or wings and some things that are on boards in the water and on land.
I love restoring cars and have done many over my lifetime and a few motorcycles as well.
I'm new to the custom bicycle arena and have been involved with a few groups in San Diego that are awesome!
It's really enjoyable to ride and meet new people as well as see the creative energy put into the custom bikes.
I'll be entering a custom into the Class 2 15th Annual Rat Rod Bike Build Off and am looking forward to seeing others' artwork.
Hasta la vista Baby!
George

Hey Everyone,
I am also a Southern California Native. I was into road bikes since 2012, I mainly ride 4x a week through the coastline of Southern California. I got busy the year of 2017 and wasn't able to ride as much as I could. 2 months ago during quarantine, me and my wife saw a group of neighbors riding around the neighborhood. We decided to join their group and had an amazing time. We ride at night 4-5x a week and ave. 8-14 miles per ride. There i met this guy riding a felt GBR750 and I just fell in love with his bike. I immediately started looking around to where I could get a bike like that. I'm Hook. Finally after 2 weeks of looking on all ads, last week I was able to purchase a 2008/2009 Felt Red Baron on offer up. It's in good condition but needs some work. I been busy now working on that bike(took all parts down for cleaning) and I enjoy every minute working on it. Hopefully I can post a picture when it's all done. Stay safe everyone and thank you to the admin for letting me join this group.

Hey Everyone,
I am also a Southern California Native. I was into road bikes since 2012, I mainly ride 4x a week through the coastline of Southern California. I got busy the year of 2017 and wasn't able to ride as much as I could. 2 months ago during quarantine, me and my wife saw a group of neighbors riding around the neighborhood. We decided to join their group and had an amazing time. We ride at night 4-5x a week and ave. 8-14 miles per ride. There i met this guy riding a felt GBR750 and I just fell in love with his bike. I immediately started looking around to where I could get a bike like that. I'm Hook. Finally after 2 weeks of looking on all ads, last week I was able to purchase a 2008/2009 Felt Red Baron on offer up. It's in good condition but needs some work. I been busy now working on that bike(took all parts down for cleaning) and I enjoy every minute working on it. Hopefully I can post a picture when it's all done. Stay safe everyone and thank you to the admin for letting me join this group.
Welcome and have fun restoring that great bike... I'll get you Red Baron! hahaha

Latest posts

Back