New to the site......

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody I am TattooedPhil,I am 28 and am TexasXXX's brother.
I am into the beach/cruiser style bikes and also into bmx stuff too.
I used to race bmx back in the day and have recently had a desire to get back into this kind of stuff.
I recently bought a GT Dyno kustom kruiserfrom a lady that only rode the bike maybe 2 or 3 times literally,anyhow I only payed $175.00 for it and let me just say WOW!!!! what a cool bike. It is mint green with black scallopes, it has a tank style set up and is a single speed.I am wanting to get rid of the big what I would call halo style bars and put a set of y wing bars and find a decent persons seat and have that re-upholestered. The style seat look that I am after is a low profile pan seat.
I am also putting a springer fork on it and pretty much just ride it.
Oh come on now you know I can't just stop there I am not one to leave something alone I usally have to put my own touch to it.
Everyday goes by and I am thinking of different stuff to make it my own.
When it comes to tweeking on things usally I don't try to let money get in my way if at all possible, but we all know how that goes sometimes. Anyhow I just wanted to take a few and say my hello's to everyone and look forward to asking and maybe even throwing some ideas out there if needed.

Thanks a lot everybody!!!!!!! TattooedPhil

welcome as well this is a great group of guys and galls feel free to ask questions and dont mind ricky he is special :mrgreen:

Welcome Phil, cant wait to see pics.

as for the seat ,check out the ones "adem" was offering on here last week, may be just what you were talking about...

HEY FIL IM RICKY THE SPECIAL ONE! HOW ARE YOU?! I LIKE TO RIDE MY BICYCLE, AND I ALSO LIKE CHOCKLAT MIWK! :mrgreen: HAVE A NICE DAY!

Latest posts

Back