New to the Site

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from MICHIGAN... ( Detroit Area )
New to the site & hopefully I have posted my (Intro) in the right spot, hahah.... I will get familiar with the site as I stumble through it.... Basically that's how I found this site, searching for some "OLDSKOOL" rat rod style bike pictures. Enjoy everything & anything "KUSTOM" :lol: Cars, motorcycles, bicycles, like'em ALL, I just wish I had the money to own them all, hahah ! Enjoy working on bicycles, KuStOmIzInG them, painting, making them a 1 of a Kind, detailing them with an airbrush & of course Cruising, (Would like to do some shows in the FUTURE) ??? One of the main reasons I joined "RRB" is that you guys have some "Awesome Bikes" & I'm willing to LEARN & get some Great Advice on some bicycle questions that I may have. I saw them "57MM" bicycles wheels & thought to myself that I need a pair of them "RED with the BLACK" spoke rims.... Them are NICE, and would look great on a project that I'm working on right now. If anyone could give me a little feedback on them that purchased a set, please let me know what ya think of them. Are they worth the money, can they be outfitted with a 3 speed nexus hub, ect, ect... Ok, that's all for now... Once I get my page set up & some FREE TIME, I'll get more in depth, Thanks in advance, if you have any INFO on the "57MM" wheel sets that I saw posted a few weeks ago, Appreciate it !!!

"OlDsKoOl-4ever"

Latest posts

Back