New Walmart Fat Tire Bike coming in a couple weeks

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With free shipping Target is by far the better deal for this bike. The sales tax is not surprising because large chains such as Target, WalMart.... have stores in every state. Well almost every state, looks like Target doesn't have a store in Vermont.

I saw this the other day at Toys R Us and was a bit bummed at the weight. I know they are Fat Bikes but dang it's heavy!

egypada8.jpg

I LIKE BIKES

Yea I saw that ,too. They are are heavy, so pay alittle more and
buy the Dolomite that has gears and fancy brakes...Stevil

Just got my Dolomite this morning. When I got it home I notice the other side of the box. I did site to store, but failed to look on the other side. Worked all night so won't have time to open it up for now.

2ume4y2y.jpg
6ute5y3y.jpg

I bought mine (Dolomite) on sat 6-28 from Walmart for $249...paid an extra $2.97 to have it arrive on 7-3 so I could assemble and ride at beach on the 4th....I will be making it more of a cruiser then "mountain" style....pics will be posted.
BTW the stickers come off VERY easy

90%25%2Bcomplete.jpg

Layback seat post(bent factory seat post) $0
Changed stem to old skool Mongoose BMX $9
Changed mtn bike bars to 16" apes(brake cables will be routed thru bars) $3(cable housing)
Relocated twist shift to top tube(still deciding on shift lever to use) $2.50 (star nut and screw)

Total cost inc purchase/shipping and mods under $300....

If you don't mind me asking: how much $$$ do you have in the electric setup?[/q
If you don't mind me asking: how much $$$ do you have in the electric setup?
sorry it took me so long to reply. the battery set up is (2) 36 volt limno2 10 ah($450)each run in series to make it 72 volts. the motor is a 5305r from the electric rider 7240 kit(400ish). and the controller is a lyen 18 fet overclocked controller(209) plus throttle(25) and brakes(25)

Latest posts

Back