Newb from Missouri City (Houston area), TX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all.

I've been lurking here for about a week and finally decided to join.

I'm not new to bicycles (been riding since I was, well, forever), but never really got the customization bug until I happened onto this site. There are some really cool things going on here...and not just with Schwinns!

Anyway, my interests NOW include bikes, but before that I've been into custom and collector cars, motorcycles, (dare I say) guns, and really just anything that revolves around getting out of the house and meeting new folks.

With all that said, what got me on here was a mainstream cruiser type bike that I saw and thought I wanted. Did a quick Google search and a thread on here that mentioned other brands as being better and/or cooler (Micargi vs Elektra I think it was). It got my attention so I dug a bit more and read a few other threads and figured y'all are a cool bunch and I'd like to gain knowledge and perhaps share some down the road.

It also led me to pick up a Raleigh Retroglide (just yesterday, in fact) instead of the Micargi I was looking at. So far I love the bike and the few custom items the previous owner added.

I'm on the SW side of Houston in the Missouri City/Sugar Land area. If anyone else on here is near me, hit me up.

Latest posts

Back