Newbie intro!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello boy's, My name is 1shot (my artist name) my real name is zach, I am 17 years old, currently dont have a project of anything at all right now LOL I am a pinstripe artist, been doin it for over 2 years now, and am always looking for work, so if you guy's want something done, just hit me up! Hope to meet allot of you guy's and just bs back and forth with ya!

later
1shot

Hey man, welcome to the forum. Wish u lived closer u could work on my rrbbo bike. ANYWAYS! Hope to see some of your work.

Well you could send me the parts. Ill be postin some of my work you guy's thanks all for the welcome, i think im gonna be at home here!

later
ricksterr1221 said:
Hey man, welcome to the forum. Wish u lived closer u could work on my rrbbo bike. ANYWAYS! Hope to see some of your work.

Nice work man, you could do the "egg beater" ON MY seat and name the bike that aha thatd be cool

Yeah that would be kool, I sold a tool box I striped that had the Egg Beater on it............. I dont know why I didn't think of this before, here is the link to my website http://suedestriper.freeservers.com/, there are some tool box's on there that I have done, and some old stuff, it needs new pic's.
ricksterr1221 said:
Nice work man, you could do the "egg beater" ON MY seat and name the bike that aha thatd be cool

Latest posts

Back