Newbie!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To the board and to the culture! I ratrodded a Murray my f-i-l had in a junk heap out back...but I had to go Old School and get me a Schwinn! So four Schwinns later I am HOOKED! hahhahaha Anyway...I started with a '77 Cruiser....still havent finished it...its primered and ready to go but I dont know what color I want to go with...I cant powder coat it cuz someone took a hatchet to it back in the day so I had to do a tiny bit o' bondo work! I also just finished piecing together a '48 frame that I have but its mixed with '70's forks...NOS Deluxe CG...70's Messinger seat.... indoor swapmeet bars...and the guts, grips and pedals from a '77 Breeze! LOL I scored two repop sheets of Schwinn decals from the local Schwinn shop so I put on the '70's Shwinn logo....it looks SWEEEEEETTT! It aint correct but it looks straight from the factory! lol I also have an '83 Cruiser 5 that is complete....I also have a girls '55 American but it needs major resto work...thats what I have on the table....D

make sure you post some pix of those bikes!

I wanted to add that this is the coolest site ever! LOL Seriously though, I have been clickin' away and have seen some baaaaddd lookin' stuff! You guys are the BOMB! I have had some ideas and I've seen some guys do the same thing and now I've seen what I've thought! hahahaha

welcome to your new addiction!
whereabouts are you from?

Oh yeah! I forgot...

...to mention that I am from Southern California, Inland Empire, Riverside all of the above! lol

welcome 8) check event board ....this saturday

Latest posts

Back