Night Owl

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
The Night Owl is 3 years in the making, 1 year was spent collecting part and the other 2 where with the bike being on the back burner because I was back in school. Next Firday May 15th will mark the official end of the delay, I will be graduating from Rice Univeristy with a MBA it took a ton of time and was more challengeing than I ever imagined. This bike will be a trubite bike to Rice University who's mascot is an owl and the long nights doing school work, so a classy curiser with a touch of bad ....

This bike had been built in my head several different colors, different names and different set ups but now its all nailed down it going to be a chopper style cruiser.

I've finally gotten around to throwing some wheels on it and getting the fork placed so I know what I'll need to do to the fork to make it fit.

Here a a few pics many more to come.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on finishing the degree!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GO OWLS!
GO MIGZ!
Looking forward to you build out that PHAT Imperial Springer since I hope to use mine someday.
It looks great on that frame. That's a Basman isn't it?

You earned your MBA (Master Bike Architect) a long time ago.

Congratulations on the MBA
( Mountain , Bike , Association ) degree bet your psyched to finally hit the trail !!! lol . Well any way sweet cruiser like that fork looks like the 3 years of planing is going to pay off .[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Lookin good,great forks...
Congrats on your MBA... Time to build n breath...

I'm sure your ambitions will pay off on the bike as they have over the course of study for your MBA. My Bicycle Ambitions that is.....

Looks cool....be watching you with "binocular vision".....

Congrats! I know the sacrifices you have to make for that degree -- I did my MBA in a weekend program from 2009-11 while working full-time and helping my wife with our 4 kids. I had no time for ANYTHING but work, school and family.

Cool looking bike frame, too!

Thanks everyone for the positive comments, It was huge sacrifice on the the family. I could not have done it without my wife, she took care of everything for those two years I was in school. It has been very fulfilling and look forward to what the future has instore.

Tons of great new MBA accroynms I'm remembering those.

Since I have not figured out to do multiple quotes ill respond by name.

King

Yes, its that baseman regular frame.

C1run1

Yes, this is the frame I could not part with.

Renaissance

I love the way the tires look but this set up belong to another project. I'm going to built another 24" wheel set and run 346 tires. I needed a wheel set to mock up the bike so i know how much to cut off the fork.

Since I have not figured out to do multiple quotes ill respond by name.

For future reference, to do multiple quotes, you simply hit the reply button on each of the posts you are replying to and each quote is added to the reply window. Then just start typing beneath the last quote added.

Alternatively, if you want to have your reply directly beneath each indiviual quote, just hit reply then add your text. Then go back up and find the next post you want to reply to, hit reply and and your text... and so on.

I hope this helps.

Glen.

Latest posts

Back