Nightmare Before August (Mmwahahahahaha!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Oh, and by the way, that's Mister King Rat to you
Well, my wife's got the jump on me with "The Throwback" ( http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=72079 ), but I think I have finally settled on a frame.

Not even sure what it is. Been sitting in my basement for a little over 14 years.

Possible taillamp....

Headlamp options.....

A maybe on the saddle......

Some mirrors.....

It's a start, and this is gonna be a very far stretch for my own comfort zone. I really hope it works out how I see it in my head.

Re: Nightmare Before August

Glad to see you in for the fun buddy.
I can always count on you for cool.parts and ideas
good luck

You are also the second husband and wife entrants.

Glad to see you've finally made a decision... It will be awesome as always. I may have gotten the jump start on picking a frame but you have the jump on your overall idea. Now, is it going to be a race to see who finishes first?

Looks like it's the Jats versus the Macs in the husband and wife sub build off. :mrgreen:

Schwinnspastic said:
looks like whats left of a huffy built frame, cant tell who may have sold it but I think that is the shape of a JC Penney decal
on the head tube.

Cool. Originally planned on using it with a Schwinn 20" trike rear end I have, but that never happened.

hey king rat what you want to call the sub build? couples only? I P.M.ed you

Jats/ Momma jats

JC penny stickers are cool I have one in my frame pile but its in real bad shape!!

Troy

Sorry for no updates. The frame is still hanging, untouched in the basement. We decided to remodel another room in the old house. All of my non-work time has been devoted to getting this completed first as it has put quite a mess throughout the rest of the house. Kelley has been working on painting EVERYTHING while I'm at work. Here's hoping it's done soon and me and my wife can "get to building"

a partially remodeled room makes a great paint booth :roll: just sayin

Troy

Finally two seconds to actually play with the bike. During my lunchbreak (on a Sunday) from work, but hey, I'll take whatever I can get.

Quick mock up of the tank probably going on. (Thanks Fat Willy)

.......and maybe this fork & Lil Tiger front wheel? (Thanks Highship)

dang!!! that thing is starten to look cool!! love the chopper idea!!

Troy

WHOA!!!
I want some of what you're drinkin!!!!

Spent a couple hours cleaning the bike area and stripping down some parts bikes for their bearings, cups, and such. REALLY not having any drive this year to work on my build off bike ..... WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME???

Latest posts

Back