Nightmare Before August (Mmwahahahahaha!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Nightmare Before August

ChrisMac said:
Spent a couple hours cleaning the bike area and stripping down some parts bikes for their bearings, cups, and such. REALLY not having any drive this year to work on my build off bike ..... WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME???
EHH EHH WHAT'S WRONG WIT ME. I DON'T HAVE NO DRIVE. EHH...QUIT YA GIRLIN' AND PICK UP THOSE WRENCHES!! YA GOT PLENTY OF TIME!! GO MAKE SOME TEA AND CRUMPETS OR GO MAKE ME A SAMMICH! !YA CRY BABY GET TA BUILDIN '!!!!! (I HOPE THAT HELPED ):mrgreen: PEACE AND HFD YA LAZY RATTER!! HAHAHA

Its called the mid build funk , I think you should hit some garage sales, and swap meets, maybe an antique store or two, and find some cool stuff for you build

Jake Sensi said:
EHH EHH WHAT'S WRONG WIT ME. I DON'T HAVE NO DRIVE. EHH...QUIT YA GIRLIN' AND PICK UP THOSE WRENCHES!! YA GOT PLENTY OF TIME!! GO MAKE SOME TEA AND CRUMPETS OR GO MAKE ME A SAMMICH! !YA CRY BABY GET TA BUILDIN '!!!!! (I HOPE THAT HELPED ):mrgreen: PEACE AND HFD YA LAZY RATTER!! HAHAHA

Ha Ha Ha.... you're oh so funny. :)

ChrisMac said:
Spent a couple hours cleaning the bike area and stripping down some parts bikes for their bearings, cups, and such. REALLY not having any drive this year to work on my build off bike ..... WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME???

You are in R & D mode....there is an idea just on the edge of your build!

Remember my motto...It is not the speed of the build but the BUILD!

I love what you have done so far...

Momma JATS

The first thing that popped into mind was Dr. Doolittle's Snail. That is so wacky, that you MUST make this work!!!!!

snail.png

ChrisMac said:
right now, I feel the rear's looking too "heavy" in comparison to the front. Not sure how I am going to balance the look of the bike

I don't think you should try to. Sometimes it is better to go for the contrast rather than the balance.

those things are going to look coolwith that rear art work!!!!!!

Troy

From the looks of the bars, it appears you are going to make it a board tracker. :)

I knew you'd figure out how to pull this off! It's coming along nicely... it's going to rock! Keep it up. 8)

What's new witcha build?

Latest posts

Back