Nirve coca-cola chopper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! So I rode the train into the capital today, planning on picking up several bikes, from several sellers that I found online. 1/3 actually showed, leaving me 2 hours and 40 bucks out of pocket. The one who showed was a very interesting bike tho, see below. The two who didn't, was a Felt Flying Machine, with ALOT of surface rust, that I was planning on making into a sweet rat rod. It was hella cheap too. The other was a walmart-type cruiser. Very standard, which I was gonna make into a klunker. No great loss there, but I am still bothered about the Felt, so if anyone has a Felt Cruiser frame for sale, let me know.
Anyway, here's the one that didn't get away;

20170110_152609.jpg

Just some scoff and a tiny bit of surface rust, nothing major at all. The guy I bought it from won it in a raffle at a local supermarket. It's a gimmick kinda thing they do some times, I've seen other bikes with other logos on them raffled off in the same way. I think it's a Nirve Cannibal? but I really can't say for sure.

20170110_152616.jpg

The sticker logos are below the laquer, or maybe even painted on, I don't know.
20170110_152625.jpg

Some slight rust on the saddle springs, and the leather is kidna worn. I was planning on aging it even more and using this seat on my Felt Rat Rod, but I find myself without a frame for that one...

20170110_152639.jpg

More logo and front disc-brakes.

20170110_121712.jpg

Here it is with me at the station, where I waited for over an hour for the no-show sellers. Overall, I'm pretty happy about this purchase. Front disc brakes, rear coaster, 3 speed nexus, and minimal wear. For the price I paid it was definitely a good buy. If you know anything about Nirve making marketing bikes, please let me know.
Not really sure what to do with it, but I feel like it would look very good in white. I'm open to ideas here, bring it on.

Again, I'm in the market for a Felt Cruiser frame or complete bike now, preferably in the EU. If it's abit rusty or whatever, no problem.

Also, this bike is just way too small for me to actually ride. I'm 6'7", and I feel like a giant on this thing, even my Ghostrider feels small-ish. I might make it nice and girly and sell it. Still, gorgeous bike, and I really like the frame.

Banana seat! Sissy bar! Ape Hanger!

That way I can ride it myself until I free up some funds to do a full customization.

Oh, and I still haven't learned by the way. I will be taking a 3 hour train ride this weekend to pick up some new bikes. These guys better show or I will track them down and let the air out of their tires..

Latest posts

Back