No Idea What This Is

Jun 3, 2012
arkansas city,kansas
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
looks like it may be a Raleigh folder or dahon folder I think their called check with kingfish254 he built one of these and this frame resembles what he started with but again I could and probably am wrong it looks like potential to be a good build though
similar to this but an older version of it

Reactions: Flying Zombie

SSG

Oct 6, 2008
Eastern NC
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Probably Austrian/West German judging by the crankset. That narrows it down to several thousand I realize lol.

Feb 19, 2011
NJ USA
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Lovin' the looptail. I trashpicked a Peugeot with a brakeaway frame like that. It had a 36h F&S Torpedo Duomatic kickback hub on it....:grin:

Feb 19, 2011
NJ USA
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Not really a heart attack, but more like a nervous breakdown followed by a bout of severe depression. To be honest, i'm feeling relieved that you're not running a "Royal Sport" fork on a Sidewinder, but i'm a bit weirded out that someone was running a Sidewinder fork on a Royal Sport folder.....

I guess i'm just sensitive about this stuff.. :crazy:

Oct 16, 2011
San Diego, CA
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Not really a heart attack, but more like a nervous breakdown followed by a bout of severe depression. To be honest, i'm feeling relieved that you're not running a "Royal Sport" fork on a Sidewinder, but i'm a bit weirded out that someone was running a Sidewinder fork on a Royal Sport folder.....

I guess i'm just sensitive about this stuff.. :crazy:
Hahaha.. I know what you mean.. I've seen some stuff that make me squirm and think to myself "WHYYYYY".!!! But then again sometimes I'm not suprised that people do for whatever reason..

Reactions: heartlandcruisers