No Idea YOU VOTE!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Well I'm gonna enter the mix here but I'm not saying a word till it's finished just to keep y'all guessing.;) There will be a few glimpses and if someone figures it out I might reveal a bit more... let the games begin. Muah ha ha ha.

This is the starting point so you're not entirely in the dark. enjoy your one picture... :bandit:

bicycle_route_sign_black_white_line_art_999px.png

Ok, I'm not that mean... here's the real starting point... or is it?:ninja:

IMG_20160425_115853.jpg

Welcome back my friend.
Now get busy and have some fun!

that's not cool :oops:
its not all about the destination , its about the journey :nod:(eccecpt on voting day)
show us the evolution please :blush:

I didn't say I wouldn't show you... I will just hesitate to upload the best pictures or full view clear photos till a week before deadline to overload your mind and make it impossible to concentrate right before the deadline... build the suspense and give teaser pics till then.:grin:

Honestly right now with working my job at rural king, trying to part out my hearse, customizing my Caprice wagon, starting work on my Olds wagon, and building the bike I doubt I'll find much time to do anything but build and hope it gets finished in time...lol:blush:

Good to see another wagon and hearse guy!

I nearly bought a '67 Cadillac limo-style Miller-Meteor ages ago, but the floors were junk. Devil on my shoulder STILL argued a good fight to buy it anyway, but I was lucky that the 429 wouldn't start (I think the Angel sabotaged it ... or maybe a squirrel ate the wiring). What a delightfully terrifying looking car that was, though. Of all the weirdos I looked at over the years, it's one of the few I still remember. Wrote an unrotted version of it into my second book as a shop car with a sliding engine hoist in back.

Looking forward to seeing your build ... however much you decide to show.

Random thought for the day, Is this my starting point?:wondering: You have... No Idea... Muah ha ha ha:21::D

I will announce my official starting point this Friday with a frame only picture as not to torture you all quite so bad. #NoIdea #BuildingSuspense

Jeep stroller, a walmart bike, and a sawzall. Just laying there but Hmmmm.....
IMG_20160601_150600_1.jpg

That's kind of what your pic of the little bike got me thinking of. Even though the two wheels are in the back of the little bike.

meant to post this at one minute before midnight but had to drop a deuce. Did not get the frame torn apart down to the frame as I had to work and found two more bikes and decided to clean them up so I am going to go out on a limb and do a vote.

OPTION 1: The easy way out... Huffy Cranbrook... easy to tear down, a light scuff before laying paint, been done a million and one ways, plenty to do with paint and accessories but in the end boring.
IMG_20160425_115858.jpg

Option 2: Rusty and crusty Higgins... Lots of WD40, mild cursing, a challenge but achievable and would be cool.
IMG_20160603_210436.jpg

Option 3: Rusty and crusty Hawthorne... Lots of PB blaster, cursing, setting fire to things, a really challenging build risking not getting finished and again end up with something cool.
IMG_20160603_210447.jpg

Option 4: Downhill Drift Trike... Lots of cutting and hackery (I don't own a welder) Lots of really sketchy engineering, duct tape, roadkill at best, unsafe as a rusty knife lobotomy but fun in a deathtrap kind of way.

IMG_20160601_150536_1.jpg

Rusty knife lobotomy.:rockout::113:
Reminds me of one of my favorite movies. (Population 436)

U gotta love the ladies too! Whatever u come up with, i'm sure it will be cool.

Latest posts

Back