NokNok

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying too! :p The weather is pretty crappy and the paint don't like it! I started to disassemble her today and hopefully tomorrow I can squirt the paint on it.
I found some pickel forks (ball joint tools) today and they look pretty cool in the top of NokNok's forks, so I'll stuff them in tomorrow before painting.
The bike will be olive green and gloss black with red accents.

I'll try to get pics up asap.

Thanks for keeping the interest! :mrgreen:

just in case you couldnt find the thread. I am anxiously awaiting pics.

Clancy

Lookin gud i mite ave 2 get maself one of those!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Chainsaw is busy with getting ready to leave. As it is we are running late.
So I thought that I would post the pictures of Nok Nok.

Now the seat is not the one for this bike. Big Daddy Double actually has the seat for this at his house. We will post a picture of it after this weekend with the right seat.
2007_0720noknok0001.jpg

2007_0720noknok0002.jpg

2007_0720noknok0004.jpg

2007_0720noknok0005.jpg

It is also missing two parts on the front forks. Chainsaw said that he will have to put them on after this weekend. Found out how he wanted to attach them wouldn't work and he ran out of time to fix it.

2007_0720noknok0003.jpg

GREAT job. The color is great and details perfect. Nice job of the brake mount.

GIG'S THAT IS AWESOME! Lol i love it! is it fun 2 ride looks like it :)

The bike is a blast to ride! :p I took her out on the Sat night ride and was amazed at how fast and agile it was. The seat post wasn't high enuff so we brought it up a few inches. Also the brakes squeal like a squished Canadian goose. I think the brakes are because of the paint on the side of the rims. A little scraping and it should quiet down. I thought the closeness of the pedals to the front wheel might be scary, but the weren't. Actually I never had my feet hit the tires, not even once. Real fun to ride! Might have to make another one for myself! :mrgreen:

Glad you guys liked the collor scheme! We've got as brown and black seat for it but it's a junior seat. So we'll have to get the adult one. I was afraid to sit my butt on that little critter!

Thanks for keeping Nok-Nok alive! And special thanks to Cman for pulling everything up so I didn't have to go on a Nok-Nok safari! :wink:

Chainsaw

ricksterr1221 said:
Jim, Why are ya on gigs name?

She forgot to log out and I didn't notice. Actually I'm a crossdresser and Dora is my hot chick name! :mrgreen:

didnt the swingarm of this make it onto your build off burrito? 8)

stretch said:
didnt the swingarm of this make it onto your build off burrito? 8)

GOOD EYES! Yep, Rat B. Nimble recieved the donor rear. The Cycle Works goons broke the seat post off in Nok Nok along with bending a rim for me. So I scrapped the bike for parts.

I really liked this bike and had a lot of fun on it. I'm thinking of building a newer version sometime soon .... Nok Nik? Nok Nook? Nik Nok? :roll:

Latest posts

Back