Noob from Texas with pictures

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody! I've been a lurker on this site for sometime. A couple of you guys on here inspired me to build some bikes of my own. The rustbucket with the green wheels is Louisiana Saturday Night and the satin black with the leopard grips and seat is my girl's. I hope you guys like them.

my.php
[/url]

[/img]

Louisiana Saturday Night

"Right Click....set as Screen Saver"

well if you've been Lurking for a while you may know
that I am going to say something about that Rusty Bike of Yours.

That, my Friend, is Stunning!
The Rear Seat Mount is very cool.
The Green wheels set it off incredibly,
That Sea Foam Green was a Very Popular Colr in the 50's
and it Fit's right in with The Build...

welcome aboard,

peace,
Kev.

thanks everyone for the comments and the welcomes. Louisiana Saturday Night is probably the funnest bike ive ever rode. i get alot of mixed emotions about it but most are good. ive got a couple more in the garage awaiting surgery so as soon as i get to them ill have more pictures. again thanks and keep peddling.

Yeah, DON"T EVER PAINT THAT FRAME!!!!

And what's that mounted on the side of the top tube? It's hard to tell in the pics.

I like it. Three thumbs up.

Boneshaker said:
Yeah, DON"T EVER PAINT THAT FRAME!!!!

And what's that mounted on the side of the top tube? It's hard to tell in the pics.

I like it. Three thumbs up.

Cup/beer holder :lol: :p

dirtbagg....sweet ride! I have a frame like that I am still stripping down and trying to decide how I am going to build it back up. Right now it has a 26x2.215 wheel on the front and an S-6 on the rear :shock: (the S-6 has a kick back Bendix and I wanted to make sure it worked before I lace it into a big rim :? )

Aaron 8)

thanks again everyone for the comments. as for the thing that is mounted on the top tube its a drink holder that i found in an old boat. buzzy, my girl and i ride daily around the neighborhood, id like to ride the woodlands and the seawall but havent got around to it yet, and my botherinlaw and i have taken a 40 mile ride around houston before that was a blast. is there anyone else on here from the area that would like to get together sometime and ride that would be cool.

Latest posts

Back