North East EPIC BOSTON Bike Ride SEPTEMBER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK guys. We are planning an RRB EPIC BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS ride either the 1st or 2nd weekend SATURDAY in September. Last HUGE ride of the season. Plan on cruising all day long. Fun in the sun and crazy at night. Guys and Gal's, bring your rides and ID's. Spare parts welcome. Visit the historic sites, see Bostons famous potholes, unfinished construction, leaking underwater tunnels and periodic Boston Bums.
Please note: This will be a Saturday ride, no Sunday. We are 2 MONTHS out. You sallies best not wait till the week before to ask your wife or husbands permission to go on this ride. Lets lock the date with no cancellations. Minimum 20 riders to attend. Who's in........

Well you know I'm in since we planned it. Let's see how many New Englanders show up on this thread.

You should call Mandy and see if she wants to join us.

I'm in on this one.

If we (the Joe part of we) can get get Jim Barnard and the Muscle Bike Museum crew to go we'll get to the 20 mark in attendance.

That is a bold request for a one eyed springy bike rider! You haven't done Hampton beach yet.
I might be available for sept. 8 but my buds like sunday. And come to think of it I can't
Make the first 2weekends of sept. whoa sept 9 is hpvf so that a must show for all of you!

oh ya, HPVF... I want to do that. I want to ride the trail all the way up to Nashua (it is Nashua right?)

Ok guys, not to early to chime in here. Don't wait until your wife books these weekends. Lets lock a date and ride. 1st or 2nd weekend......whos in

Crowded weekends; where does one choose to go? :)

Looking at the schedules, there really isn’t a conflict, only a matter of logistics.

HPVF: Sunday September, 9th
Bike Fest: Saturday September, 1st
North East Epic Boston Bike Ride: will work if it is scheduled for Saturday September, 8th

This would make it possible for us to enjoy two consecutive weekends of riding together :) :!:

So how does Sept 8th look for everyone?? PLENTY of time to book it. Any feedback?

Looks like a Critical Mass weekend for me,Sat in Boston and Sun in Ayers :) I'm in for both events!
I'll throw a couple bikes on the wagon,pack some shorts and stock a cooler! Screw it ,let's ride ! :lol:
Who has a place nearby can putup some bikers overnight? Campers welcome. .....Stevil

I can't do both the 8th and 9th. I'm committed to the 9th, HPVF, because I have some friends meeting me there.

Stevil said:
Who has a place nearby can putup some bikers overnight? Campers welcome. .....Stevil
+1
I’m in for both too; camping would be cool! :)

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
looking at the map, that does look like a cool area to cruise.
Nantasket is really is a great place to ride . :D There are resturants ,bars a merry go round minature golf & a Ferry that goes into Fanuel Hall/Quincy market place in Boston that you can put a bike on ..Ive been considering doing a show here we have Triathalons , cars shows & other events here .. I also have places to likely do a show here in town inside or out.. Im just afraid Im to far East for a bike show here ??? So Ive held off on the idea but it would be a perfect place for a show or cruise .. :D

I could do sept. 8th. We have some really great flat bike paths in RI. If anyone is interested we should ride the east bay bike path. 14 miles of gorgeous flatness that follows the Narragansett bay coastline.

yoyo soalshine, you hijackin my post? Start a new post man That ain't cool. This is the EPIC BOSTON RIDE. September, I cant imagine tons of bikinis bouncin anyways. This is gonna be a bike ride, tons of scenery and dodging cars and as usual, meals and beverages.

Yea, I was wondering where this was going ! Sept. 8 th I'm looking to hookup with riders in BOSTON.
I recieved a bike route map in the mail so we get lost :lol: lose our cars and end up in cape cod.
Where and what time is good for starters,others can meetup,I got all day open.

That’s a good idea, Stevil; stickit, we should use this opportunity to set a time and meet-up place in Boston.

Although I’ve been to Boston on numerous occasions (our oldest daughter went to collage there) it will still take some time getting to the meet-up spot. By posting it soon, it will give those of us coming from out-of-town some time to plan.

Looking forward to this 8) ride in Bean Town!

Latest posts

Back