NORTH TEXAS VINTAGE BMX SHOW - PHOTOS GALORE!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so bummed that I missed this and it's even kind of in my backyard. :cry: Through a calamity of errors, my son was in my car in Ft. Worth and the wife was also in Ft. Worth with the other car. I thought to myself, "Why don't I just ride a bike there, it's only a few miles." So I go out to the shed to choose a bike and every single one of them had a flat (that would be six flats if you're counting). "No problem, I'll just get the air pump out",I said to myself. Only to remember that I had left the airpump in Galveston while on our vacation in July...yeah, I had been meaning to replace that. "No problem, I'll use the electric one that plugs into the car...that isn't here". :oops:
Anyway, looked like fun. Don Johle is one of nicest guys around and his store has done several jobs for me and always first rate stuff. And you couldn't have asked for better weather! 8)

Steve, Great show on a great day (we couldn't have asked for better weather). You need to talk to Don and see if we can do this again in the spring :wink: . Congrats to Rob Villarreal for his "Best of Show" Schwinn Sting.

Any talk of having this show again next year? I can talk to pork chop and see if he might be interested in setting up there. I think I might want to ride over there as well. Get some signatures from judge and Itson on my hutch 8)

There's a good chance that we will have the show again.

We weren't sure what to expect this year so we didn't really ask for any sponsors or vendors.

I think next year we will probably let everyone know that they can set up if they want to.

Rat Rod said:
There's a good chance that we will have the show again.

We weren't sure what to expect this year so we didn't really ask for any sponsors or vendors.

I think next year we will probably let everyone know that they can set up if they want to.

Looks well worth the drive...as long as gas stays down. Id be interested in bringing the family over for a long weekend to make it next year.

This was a good show, lots of nice folks I sold 13 bikes plus tons of parts and come home with
2 new ones

WOW! Just noticed the SST Hubs on Woodys Judge! Indeed was one of the rares partes at that show! Bet its good to be Itson!

I'm 100% serious about going to this show next time! Please keep us updated!

Latest posts

Back