NOS Accessories galore!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I had a very unexpected and well received visit from a nice ol' man today at the shop. I had bought a handfull of things from him at a antique fair a few months back. I gave him my number then and told him to call me if he could rustle up some more things for me. Low and behold...He walks in today and with a bunch of stuff and gave me a number.I agreed and picked up all this NOS stuff and hopefully more to come. 8)

In no particular order:
1 Cyclerama sissy bar reflector set
5 bags of wheel reflectors
3 Stratolite state approved reflectors
2 Bridgestone 26" tubes
4 Cyclerite tubes
3 Cyclerama electric horns
1 Reynolds headlight/horn combo
2 Jounnou electric horns
3 sets of Union rat trap pedals
1 set of Excel redline pedals
1 set of Excel block pedals
4 sets of Cyclerama block pedals
1 set of Reynolds block pedals
4 sets of Cecor ladies black pedals and 2 mens
10 sets of Cyclerite block pedals
2 sets of Wald nylon bar wrap in red and blue
1 st of Reynolds grips with streamers
3 never opened skiptooth chains with m/links
4 sets of Hunt Wilde hub shinners
1 set of Bi-King twin taillights
2 Oxford ratchet locks
2 Slaymaker combo locks
7 Slaymaker brass key locks with the og. display box.

None of this stuff is for sale at the moment.Some of it will in the for sale section after I go through it. I hope to be able to add to this thread a few times in the future with the rest of the stuff he has.Here are some quick photos.
-Kreep-

002-7.jpg

003-7.jpg

004-7.jpg

005-5.jpg

006-5.jpg

007-4.jpg

009-5.jpg

008-5.jpg

010-4.jpg

That is a great find I see about 20 items I would want to have in that lot, If you decide to part with the triple reflector & or the redline petals .Please let me know I have a Sceamer Id like to put that on.. :D Or a skip tooth chain .. That is a nice lot..

That's amazing stuff there. Especially the skip tooths, and pedals. I'm glad to see that there are old lots out there just waiting to be found. To know there's hope to continue finding NOS stuff gives great relief to those who restore bikes. Thanks for sharing.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?1nqop1

Thanks for the comments guys.I live for days like this one was! When you have been in this for a long time,it certainly restores your faith that stuff is still out there! I have to admit,I was most excited about the chains-you don't see that very often.For those who PM'ed and asked about things. I will get back to you after I have decided what I'm not going to keep.More updates in the future!
-Kreep-

What is that metal finned car looking thing still in a bag next to the Bi-King twin tail lights because it looks too cool like Christine or any other car from the 50's to early 60's?

kngtmat said:
What is that metal finned car looking thing still in a bag next to the Bi-King twin tail lights because it looks too cool like Christine or any other car from the 50's to early 60's?

Hah! good eye my friend. it is exactly that. A Reynolds horn light combo that looks just like a 50's car.I love it! Looks more like a merc. than a ford or chevy.I will get some more photos of it.
-Kreep-

Horn & light, that is real cool.

Thanks for the name so if I ever find one somewhere else in the future for my Christine projects parts, hopefully by then I would have finally sold something I have on Cl to get one.

Latest posts

Back