Not quite fresh, Rotton Shelby!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Me and my big mouth,,,lol I happened to be at our little market the other day and a truck and trailer pull up with a 40 Buick on the back, so I am checking it out and started talking to the owner, and turned the conversation to bicycles (go figure) low and behold " I have this old bike that had been sitting in a field on my parents property 30 + years,ect"" so I arranged to come get it, and this is what I dragged home 40's Shelby Flying Cloud
018-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

020-1.jpg

For free < What more could you ask for :?: Looks like it'll take a real wide tire in the front :lol:

30+ years in a field in California equals 2 years in my shop in North Carolina.

I'm going to package up some humidity and ship it to you for free.

you know what though, if you were enthusiastic about taking the bike, he'll remember you next time. Sometimes you have to take the good with the..uh....not so good :D

those bars look huge!

for some reason im thinking "old skool gangster"dont know why,love that rear fender,im thinking if it were mine it would involve lots of flat black paint,pinstriping and FAT tyres,mean score

Latest posts

Back