Not so pretty in pink

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at the farm and garden section on CL when a posting for free garden "junk" caught my eye, no photo or description listed in the post, but I thought I would respond to see what they had. Turns out they had a garden bike that never made it to the garden and I could have it if I was the first one there. Sure enough they still had it and it was free for the taking. It looked Schwinn at first glance and after chipping some of the pink housepaint from the badge I discovered that it was an old B.F. Goodrich. I hate to tear it down for parts as it still rides nice, but I already have too many ladies bikes and this one is going to wind up being a donor for other projects. The funky light/radio actually worked after cleaning it up and adding new batteries. Maybe it will pick up that old Psychedelic Furs song "Pretty In Pink" Cheers.

DSC04919.jpg

DSC04920.jpg

Graylock said:
Pink is the new black

GL

Where have I been? :lol:

It looks like there are some really solid, straight parts there... what make are the tires? Maybe it's just me but those sidewalls look huge!

That bike is definently a schwinn. It is just a BF Goodrich badged one. Might be prewar can't see the rear drop out all that well. Matt

Latest posts

Back