'nother new member here...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of your members sent me a link to the picture page a while back. I was cleaning out my FIL's barn yesterday and scored a cantilever frame...so what else am I going to do with it? RAT ROD!

I live in the Sandhills of NC but work all over the country (job sux but the pay is good...it buys bike parts) I have been riding and messing with bikes for over 35 years and don't plan to quit anytime soon. My other main bikes are a 1971 Raleigh Superbe, 1972 Raleigh Sports (shaggy dog) and a 2000 Staiger that is going to get Xtracycled. I have quite a few others but those are my main rides. The cruiser frame I just picked up is going to get a quick tune up, a new front wheel and some tires and go with me to my current jobsite at a large industrial plant to use for riding around on the plant site. Eventually it will get cleaned up and get a Bendix kickback installed along with some other goodies. Here is the As Found picture.

Aaron 8)

teamwork.gif

Hey Aaron !!!

Glad you made it over !
Aaron is an elder statesman of old school bicycling.
He will have a lot to offer !!

Latest posts

Back