Now its over.. Riding your new ride.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My neighborhood. I'll try for some highway shots later.

r8don8.jpg

yeah, it has been brutally cold for the last week. Usually we get days warm enough that I can get a mid day ride in...or at least to lunch

My boys riding both our MBBO entries. (I'm riding last year's entry)

I'm not sure what this "snow" people keep talking about it. However, it did get down to 45 degrees today. brrrrrrr

JR0GtE.jpg
Looks like a great time. Who won the race? :) The younguns able to catch you yet?

Finally snowed in Rhode Island a little today, gonna be 55-60 tomorrow somehow, then a High of 16, come Thurs., I dont know what to think!:crazy2:

28033uh.jpg

bev7fm.jpg

Riding around on Bits-a-Blue the other day and saw another form of transport painted blue
outside the reef. Yeah sorry to be a name dropper, that's Bill Gates super yacht "Serene" stayed for a couple of days one of his kids on board, did a search on this thing she has 51 rooms, a Helicopter and get this a submarine as well!
2mhfxoj.jpg

723b0z.jpg

Wow Pushie Pirate I thought these guys out west had it good with the nice weather! That's like paradise. That Bits-a-Blue looks like real comfy cruiser too.

snow2_zps2671762f.jpg~original

Rode mine in the beautiful weather here the other day. Was -9 F yesterday morning...got up to 15 this evening and felt warm.

Latest posts

Back