Nuthin' Special - Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a great idea, I have a bag of remnants I can make straps with.
The other idea was vintage toe straps...
But great tool box.

Gotta love CAD (Cardboard Aided Design)

Got more sanding yet to do, but was rummaging around thru my stuff and looking for that sheet metal I once had... it must not have made the last move to this house...

At any rate. I picked out a few things, that will end up being useful.

The littler bars will add the length I want, will see if i can fit them on right. Too bad they aren't wired like my old Honda 250 bars are...

Also found some brass to use. Wife says I'm a hoarder. This spittoon broke awhile back, and I kept the brass bell. Need some brass to make a headbadge... hehe.

Last edited:
LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE Those bars!!!!

I think a lot of people are digging through their handlebar piles looking at old bmx bars right now. Great job on the bars, let's see pictures mounted both ways....... we'll help you decide.

I think a lot of people are digging through their handlebar piles looking at old bmx bars right now. Great job on the bars, let's see pictures mounted both ways....... we'll help you decide.
Hehe. Yup, I kept them cuz I thought they were cool. Stored them in three states before I used them.

Will get the bars mounted into the frame in a couple days. Spent the day watching paint dry.... excites me every time I walk past it... have more paint to spray tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back