Nuthin' Special - Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky that chain didn't think your leg was a slimjim and snap into it.

There's still a few hours left, I'm thinking you can get it finished.
That HD 450 chain is pretty stiff, didnt even come close to bending laterally... I've seen what happens to the non HD chains when the jump, not pretty chains afterwards..

I think it was all alignment. I don't want to ruin the frame farting around with this if its gonna toss that chain around. Give me an old v belt drive and I may attempt it on this frame again in the future.
You can do it!

Luke.
Hoping so, Will be lacing tomorrow while watching the paint dry.

Glad you made it even without the motor.
I love this photo!
20150802_064505.jpg

Glad you made it even without the motor.
I love this photo!
20150802_064505.jpg
I was absolutely amazed when I found this wall. And the timing was just dumb luck. We crossed the freeway after dawn and found the wall along the way.

The Center section where the bike is at was rusted and as you see it, rusty, yet shiny. The sides were not recent, but corrugated and galvanized, non rusted. Was just lucky with the shadow being before 6am and totally horizontal. :)

I got some brand new schwalbe 29ers up on the sale thread lol :)
Kenny, I gotta build a frame first :) I got that tubing recently, but will be a bit before I know I can use the 29ers. I found someone with a mandrel. Once I have bent material will cut it in, Should be ready for tires about the time mbbo is running..

.August, vegas killer utilities, September catch up whats left, October, ready for a build... i worry funds are dry till summer utilities catch up. Will let u know if I can pull it sooner.

Haha Tom no worries brother besides im moving before the time comes. Dude killer build!!!! it kills me to sit back and watch a few of you guys who I've sold bikes and parts to for their builds just knock it out of the park. You did more to this bike then I could've and im so glad to see a vegas local Show that we aren't just the party drunk idiots that the world knows our town as. Keep it greasy buddy.

.... that we aren't just the party drunk idiots that the world knows our town as. Keep it greasy buddy.
hehejejhehe. I resemble that a weekend or so month, but still have my eye on what I like, and move towards that.

My friend Paul's wife won tickets to lita/warrant this last weekend, was an awesome beach party Friday night at SLS. Nights like that propagate the partier stereotype, I know ;-)

hehejejhehe. I resemble that a weekend or so month, but still have my eye on what I like, and move towards that.

My friend Paul's wife won tickets to lita/warrant this last weekend, was an awesome beach party Friday night at SLS. Nights like that propagate the partier stereotype, I know ;-)
Lol quiet Tom im trying to make the world think different of us lol.im recovering from the double down saloon from last night haha.

Latest posts

Back