Obsidian Trip

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well just picked this up at the MLC swapmeet supposed to be a 1930s Rollfast. It is a 26 inch. My plan involves Gloss black paint and as much lace paint I can add and still be tasteful. Black and some shade of green with white lace and pinstripes, green tires, and as many cool accessories and cool vintage parts as I can afford. This is my first buildoff.

Neat frame and chainring.

Sounds like a cool plan.
Good luck.

It's gonna be weird buying the lace. I'm pretty sure that will look like a fool walking around checking out lace but the end result will be worth it.

1959firearrow said:
It's gonna be weird buying the lace. I'm pretty sure that will look like a fool walking around checking out lace but the end result will be worth it.

Maybe you should go with fishnets instead :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I bought fishnet I definitely won't be for me :lol: maybe the girlfriend. Come to think of it lace wouldn't be bad either.... Bikes Bikes gotta stay on track. :D I really need to learn how to true and lace wheels for this project. Gotta stay as low budget as possible.

Hopefully gonna get to the bike sometime this week, waiting for my deep spring womens saddle to arrive! Don't ask why but I prefer them looks wise. Really hoping to have it in primer by next weekend. Anyone out there have a headbadge for a rollfast?

Good starting point! I have this one for sale.
427077_10150829837610278_406309954_n.jpg

But you gotta buy the frame set to get it. http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72171

Latest posts

Back