• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

occ style sting ray partout

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I decided I cannot bear to look at this abomination any longer and therefore am parting it out.
the seat chain an crank set are spoken for but the rest is up for grabs
wheel set being the first will be 80 bucks plus shipping pretty firm on the price this includes tires tubes and liners and bolts for the wheels. tires are about 70 percent their used but have tread still there is some wear.
selling as a set.
second is the complete front end minus the wheel which includes bars brake levers front calipers and fork tubes stem and brackets to mount it as well as bearings and bolts everything except the races in the frame which I can try to get if you need them.
complete fork will be disassembled for packaging and shipping.
the frame with kickstand will be 30 bucks plus sipping.
I can only ship the 3rd of each month so bear with me on that If you wish to hold an item until the 3rd call dibs and I will hold them.
PayPal is accepted but I need to add 3 percent for their fees.
cash is king however PayPal is more secure and easier so whichever works for you ( im honest so I won't burn you but I understand how it goes) might trade for musclebike projects or parts if you pay to ship them. or possibly 70's bmx parts in the event we do trade I will pay shipping for my item(s) otherwise shipping is extra please message me a zip code for a shipping quote
all parts are located in Arkansas city Kansas 67005 all items are sold as is so please fell free to ask any questions or request better pics.
this is the bike I am parting out it is already disassembled so parts are ready to go

Attachments

• 11828547_1638259269754821_5053697347724905360_n_zpsktkppnht.jpg
    11828547_1638259269754821_5053697347724905360_n_zpsktkppnht.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 262

Latest posts

Back