Off on another tangent.... BSA custom long lean Path Racer "The Archduke" that turns into an Art Deco Roadster!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am FINALLY back at the workshop… only because of the covid outbreak and full lockdown again in NZ and I left the city I was in too the nearest place I could ride it out and that is my workshop. Funny I walked in the shed for the first time in 10 months and said out loud to myself "too many bikes!" :) I really need to cut back and focus on the best bikes. The three 1937 CCM Flytes, the 1902 Pierce chainless fully suspended, the 1921 CCM Massey, the sloping top tube path racer and the this Art Deco bike! I have about 5 more that really need to go or just get stored away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been a while since I posted on here... I have not spent much time at the workshop and when I WAS there I was working on motorcycle projects... but just this week I bought a couple of Garelli Mosquito 38A engines that I hope to use to build one good engine to power the art deco bike!
1725124360.jpg

Latest posts

Back