Oh My! How Could Somebody Do This?!?!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the curious onlooker, this is getting parted:

698725184_o.jpg

dante has an extra level of the inferno for guys like that

That's wrong on so many levels!

A wonderful working bike.I'm sure it's worth something to the right collector.
History down the drain,all for greed... :x

He has even listed the seat bolt for $10...

that is a crime! that bike survived all these years now scattered so someone can make a buck!

That is so sad. Some people just have no appreciation for history and will tear apart anything just to make a buck.

cman said:
Is this theCABE? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I posted it there too. Lol

Personally, I am against parting out most bikes. I'm not going to publicly argue about it with people, but seeing a bike of that caliber parted out really does hurt.

Danimal said:
I posted it there too. Lol

Personally, I am against parting out most bikes. I'm not going to publicly argue about it with people, but seeing a bike of that caliber parted out really does hurt.
I am with you on this one. I was just kidding about theCabe part.

Good for him, make some money man!

I came across that one and have some stuff on my watch list just to see how high it goes. That tank is really getting up there.
Edit: looks like it ended now

It's a trend that has infected one of my other hobbies too. So often I've been looking for a part for a guitar build... and there it is a beautiful axe all took apart and pieced out. Makes me mad, and unless it's a bit I can't get somewhere else I don't buy it. In theory it makes all the surviving examples worth more but who's into theory anyway...

Latest posts

Back