Old newb from San Diego

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Checkin in from San Diego, Found this site doing a web search for parts. I picked up an older Schwinn Cruiser a week ago to build and do some rehab duty for my blown out knee recovery. Riding works wonders. I built a whole lotta bikes in my youth and plan on building a few more. Im partial to Schwinn 26 inchers and always have been. Sold more of them then I care to count and as always I have regret.
I have been lurking here long enough. I kept trying to post and then remembered that I hadn't joined yet. :)

Cool man, I'm from Oceanside, I have a couple spare schwinn parts if you need em.

welcome! love Schwinn's myself got any pictures of your bikes?

Troy

Welcome.!!! also from San Diego.. I'm in the Imperial Beach area.
Yeah we need to check out the pictures of your cruiser(s)...

bmb4.jpg
I have changed out the blue grips as they were only temporary.

I just got a phone call back from an ad that I had replied to. Some young girl has an old cruiser frame she wants rid of. She isn't sure what it is but says it has everything but wheels. $25. Im going to check it out after work tomorrow.

I just got a phone call back from an ad that I had replied to. Some young girl has an old cruiser frame she wants rid of. She isn't sure what it is but says it has everything but wheels. $25. Im going to check it out after work tomorrow.
Depends on their definition of old... ;)

Luke.

Ok.. I know the area.. My brother in law lives in the area also.. He drives a 58 Chevy wagon.. White and turquoise two tone color slammed to the ground..
I also ride through there to head out to the beach in my cruiser(s) also..
Well hope to see you around some time.. You'll know me if you see me riding my Schwinn Cruiser, here's a pic of it..

Latest posts

Back