Old newb from San Diego

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Araya51 that's a nice bike you have there. I used to have one set up about the same. I had Renthal MX bars on mine and red ano instead of blue.

Thanks for the welcome Jim. I grew up in Chula Vista. Been in the area for all of my 51 years.

Thanks Rat Rod. Very nice site you have here. Im really enjoying it.

Thanks Loosenuts for the complement..
I wish I could have seen it..
I just put them "Renthals" blue ano bars on my cruiser not to long ago... Love the look and feel of them..

Went out for a ride on the trails in IB today. The weather was perfect for it.
rqdv.jpg

Yeah the trails west of the Navy base. They are only a few blocks from my house. A lot of fun when there are no people around. Those are the Condos at the beach in the back ground.

Im just getting to where I can ride a few miles. Last May I had a bad fall and broke my knee and tore all the tendons too. The lower part of my leg got bent out away at a 90 degree angle. Still hurts everyday yet feels pretty good when riding.

Ride this Sunday from Liberty Station to Seaport Village. Meet at Slaters 50/50 at 9:30 am. Northeast end of the parking lot. This is the EBF group but anyone is welcome. I'll be riding my Porucho.

Sent from my HTC EVOLTE using Tapatalk 4 Pro.

Ride this Sunday from Liberty Station to Seaport Village. Meet at Slaters 50/50 at 9:30 am. Northeast end of the parking lot. This is the EBF group but anyone is welcome. I'll be riding my Porucho.

Sent from my HTC EVOLTE using Tapatalk 4 Pro.
Thanks for posting about this.

Latest posts

Back