Old News..DONE with pics :)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Old News..HELP

I think the white walls would be classier. When I think history, especially the history of cars, I think whitewalls. Your fenders are timelines of hotrodding. History.

I like the whitewalls with the black rims. I think the black walls might look better if the rims were a different color.

Old News..HELP

Both look good. The WWs look traditional, the BWs look cool.

The bike looks amazing.

http://www.amazon.com/Brooks-Saddle...sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1305235531&sr=1-58
41PgeKN5qxL._SS500_.jpg

Cannot go wrong with a Brooks...they get better with age. :wink:

Walker said:
check out the Gyes saddles, way cheaper than brooks and at 20' who will know :D
The Gyes seat is the one I had one my bike from the Bethlehem ride...it's available in brown too.
webbie1.jpg

but I also have a Brooks in black, seen on my OP...
op6d.jpg

and a pair of tires that are best described as Beigewalls now. The tires are brand new. They were on a bike on display and developed an almost tobacco like tint to them. Shown here on my Mercury...
merc4.jpg

Shoot me a line if I can help. 8)

Re: Old News..getting my tires

ok its done got the new skinnier tires and seat on yesterday , still missing the tank piece i "put somewhere safe" ... ya safe from myself lol but i hope to have pics up soon would love to take pictures somewhere cool with out having to sqeeze it into the nova, the only close placed here near the mountain is a red barn, yellow barn and another red barn lol i want a blue barn!

Cool idea with the decoupage! The bike looks great! :)

Couldn't you just have painted the barn blue before shooting pictures of the bike in front of it though? :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back