Old rollfast help

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
i picked this up as part of a package deal but don't know much about it. It's an old roll fast bicycle, I'm just curious if anyone has any idea about what year and model it may be. Also what do you guys think would be a fair price? Just curious if I got a decent deal.
58C4E8D1-BAAB-48E8-9059-4F739E05DFD6_zpsor6o3rut.jpg

1A353938-573F-4D0F-AD2D-EE5BCD21661F_zpsvzyyhghj.jpg

FFA0D4DD-CBD0-4E51-8D69-97CF8D6E4399_zpsdkg4znhm.jpg

Late 40's Early 50's., The Information on Rollfast is slim, and comes with the crowd who own them for the most part. You have a deluxe rack on the back, which leads me to think it had a tank at one time. Looking closer, your links arent skiptooth, so Id say early 1950s would be accurate.

The fenders and Badge on Rollfast can be difficult to match up and looking at this variation, its all there and correct. Maybe an aftermarket chainguard, but might just be particularly rust free.

Ladies saddle, looks like Persons or Troxel. The leather covered ones with crash rails are worth a few bucks, even if incorrect. you might be able to trade it here for a slightly less conditioned Male saddle to fit to your rig there.

Awesome Model. Having a '38 and a '63ish., I really enjoy the Rollfast Brand and overall build. Its a sturdy and sound bike. Id say you have 200$ cash sitting there on wheels, as is. IMO

FZ

Nice! Thanks for the info! The chain guard did have some rust but it cleaned up nice. Im usually more a Schwinn fan, but it seemed cool, only reason I even bought it was because it was a package deal with this meteor that I wanted to get for my wife lol. I might have try to find a tank for that roll fast though.
B0C9CE2F-E8B9-49B3-BD7E-4A0C5781ECFF_zpspdoerp8h.jpg

Latest posts

Back