old school bmx guys?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a truckload of stuff from a bike shop estate sale and got some random interesting old school bmx stuff from the early 70's to the early 80's. I'm thinking of putting together one bike and liquidating the rest. where do the all the old school bmx guys hang out? I always like to sell to forum guys before I hit up the ebay.

(got some old cruiser and skiptooth bits that will pop up here when I get time to clean and take some pictures)

Don't listen to yoothgeye. :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are plenty of us here on this forum that would be interested in what you found.

Just post it in the FOR SALE section like the rest and it will get gobbled up. :wink:

Rat Rod said:

There are plenty of us here on this forum that would be interested in what you found.

Just post it in the FOR SALE section like the rest and it will get gobbled up. :wink:

Exactly, there are plenty of us on here, this is where its at!! RRB's, start chummin the waters over in the for sale for sure!!!

Don't listen to any of these guys! Let me just give you my address and you can start the shipping process. And those skiptooth parts too!!
Second thought, you'll do better posting them to the FOR SALE forum cuz my bike budget is less than shoe-string, its more like an aglet.

Rat Rod said:

Hear here.

I'm looking for a set of Motomags. (in case you wanted to know)

You really gotta post some pics! Inquiring minds want to know!
-john

Latest posts

Back