Olds Cool

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great man!
Post up a link to the strobing LEDs. I'd me interested in that.

I don't have a link for it. It's in my phone. It won't load from the phone so I emailed it to myself to try and do it from the computer, but it still won't load that way....
When I take videos on my phone, I have to use a USB cable to a PC to pull them off.

I've got a couple other bars to try before I make a decision.

LTJ, if I email you a video, can you post it for me? I can't get it to go any way I try it.
Give YouTube a try, if that don't work, just PM me and I will give you my email.
I have tried emailing a video in the past though, and the size is usually an issue...

Luke.

Posted up on YouTube for you:

Luke.

Nice! Youtube does it again! Now that you have a youtube channel, you can post any of your videos there and then copy/past the link in any comment field on RRB. A friend of mine that I haven't seen in awhile sent me an email the other day and said, "Hey I saw you on youtube demonstrating some bike gadget you were making?" Haha!:rofl:

Where'd you get the Led's and what powers them? Is what you showed in the pic everything needed? I ride at dusk quite often and notice my flashing tail light really keeps traffic moved over.

Where'd you get the Led's and what powers them? Is what you showed in the pic everything needed? I ride at dusk quite often and notice my flashing tail light really keeps traffic moved over.

I got them on eBay. I'll see if I can find the link for them.

I was going to power them with a watch size battery and mount it, and the micro on/off switch all inside the housing. BUT.....as I just found out that it all fits but takes away the brightness of the flash. So now I'm going to re-vamp the set up and run them off a 9V battery and hide it somewhere.

DJ Bill, here's what the LEDs are listed as:

2 X New T10 White Flash Flashing Car Wedge Side Signal Turn Led Light Lamp Bulb

Here's what the lights look like. Had to drill a couple holes to insert the plugs and for the wires to come through, but since plans have changed, I'll fill the wire hole.
Tails1.JPG
Tails2.JPG

Latest posts

Back