OM flyer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you guys remember that song on Ferris Bueller's day off when they go into the garage and he see's the Ferarri? OH YEAH.....2007 SE racing OM flyer in nurse betty white and blue, 6061 T6 Alloy, 26 inch wheels, 2.125 tire on front 1.75 in rear...old school retro 30th anniversary edition. My face hurts from the giant smile on my face. :mrgreen:

OMflyer002.jpg

OMflyer004.jpg

OMflyer005.jpg

OMflyer007.jpg

OH YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH :mrgreen:

Nice bike, my LBS has one of those in and it looked very tempting.

I like the blue tires :mrgreen:

Very Cool Armind...
That is a Stunning Bike!!!!
I can't wait to Try...I mean see it!

It was good to see yaa the Other day Armind ...
can't wait to hook up again and see the Bike,

I'm working in The Newport Village all week.
Ride it on Down :wink: :wink: :wink:

peace,
Kev.

Man, that is wicked cool...

My dad has an original SE Floval Flyer bike. It's on the list of "to do"...sometime in the future. We've already bought a bunch of NOS parts for it.

TexasXXX said:

My dad has an original SE Floval Flyer bike. It's on the list of "to do"...sometime in the future. We've already bought a bunch of NOS parts for it.

Tell your dad I am VERY VERY jealous. :mrgreen:

Rat Rod said:
What do they sell for?

In Canadian dollars it was $599, I'm sure they are cheaper in the U.S.. But they are sold out and will not be making any more in this color combo, I've read on other web sites. Next years bike is rumored to be dark red with brown. If you can find one,snatch it up, it's rumored to be an instant collectors edition....30 year anniversary and all. It is also soooooooooo nice to ride, as big as a cruiser but still feels like a little BMX.

armandgil said:
TexasXXX said:

Tell your dad I am VERY VERY jealous. :mrgreen:

LOL, my dad ran one BMX race in 1987 with the bike....and SMOKED the other guys in his age group......I mean literally smoked these seasoned riders. He even has a 4' trophy somewhere to prove it...lol.

He talked about selling it a long time ago.....but I quickly talked him into restoring it instead ;)

Hopefully when I get my bicycle shop setup soon I'll be able to work on the bike....and get it back to new condition.

Here's The One I told you I rode on The Vancruisers Ride Armind..

for everyone else...their was a Crew of BMX-ers at The Last Vancruisers
Ride..
This guy was eyeballing my New Slick Daddie.
He asked if I wanted to Trade Rides for the Next Leg of our Cruise..
and I said...Ahhhhh...Yaa!

That Redline is Sweet.
Super Light
24 inch wheels...and it handles like a 20 incher!

This will be my Next New Bike Purchase..
this Bike Right here!!
I Rode it for an Hour and I absolutly LOVE IT!

http://www.redlinebicycles.com/bmxracin ... ro-24.html

THAT-is an awsome ride!! SE PK Ripper was my first real bmx bike, always been one of my favorite brands, I have an S&M 24" cruiser myself and love it, but that 26" incher is way cool!

Ffejtech said:
THAT-is an awsome ride!! SE PK Ripper was my first real bmx bike, always been one of my favorite brands, I have an S&M 24" cruiser myself and love it, but that 26" incher is way cool!

Thanks! I have a Haro 24" cruiser too but when I saw this on the web site I HAD to have one. My first "serious" race bike was a PK RIPPER! I still remember the serial number-PK53461....I loved that bike. LOL :mrgreen:

I still have my PK that I raced back in 1980 and 81. I will take some pics and post them in near future.

So I saw your OM flyer on here, I have been trying to find one of these this afternoon and they are not available anywhere! SE racing is sold out of this color for the year, I have decided I NEED one of these bikes so I will find one....

Ffejtech said:
So I saw your OM flyer on here, I have been trying to find one of these this afternoon and they are not available anywhere! SE racing is sold out of this color for the year, I have decided I NEED one of these bikes so I will find one....

I went to the canadian distributors web site and emailed or called every dealer that sold SE racing and Fuji bikes. I found one and it was close to home....not to brag or anything.lol. I think something similar would be your best bet, I haven't seen any used one's for sale anywhere. Good luck!

I found one that is only 5 hours away, one way, and they will ship it if I want... I think I will make the drive, just for a road trip, turn it into an overnight stay- trip with the girlfriend....

Latest posts

Back