Opinions On This Seat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm finally getting ready to put a Spaceliner framed project together that I've had for five years or so. Normally I'd use a banana seat & sissy bar but I happened upon on another seat that I thought looked really cool and wanted some other opinions. Anyone used one of these? How is the quality? Is it comfortable? Anyone know of a link where I can get it from a U.S. retailer?

1.jpg
2.jpg

Honestly, I think it would be good on a pre-war build, maybe a 50's build. I think it is a little too retro for anything beyond that. I really like the style for specific projects. It would be great on some of the steam punk, diamond frame rat rods I have seen here.

I guess I should have given a little more info on the style of the build. I'm planning on going fenderless with a Jerald slick and either a pair of early Stingray butterfly bars or a set from a '68 Ray. Honestly, I'm leaning towards the banana seat..........I need a place to mount a supercool™ NOS novelty license plate I've been saving just for this bike.

Latest posts

Back