(ORBO) Bomber 40 'Special finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great build. That wheel/tire combo look great on that. Cool photos too.

One of my favorites.
One of mine too. The purple and red flowers were all over in the wash. Those cracked earth parts of the wash are fun to ride as well, funny sound of ground breaking as you toole along.

This angle didnt show the cracks well, looks more like sand, but as hard as my head.... but was also a different perspective.

Great build. That wheel/tire combo look great on that. Cool photos too.
Thanks KingFish, appreciate it.

I am impressed by them every weekend when I hop on it.

This bike is part of the reason the other build off bike of mine didnt finish. A day on the weekend for yardwork and one for bikes. Been riding this one or TorRed every chance I get.

Building... riding...

That desert riding video has me drooling! We must ride next winter! I'm going to change the chainring on the Mesa Buggie so it's better for all around off-road; climbing, singletrack and downhill. Great bike you have there, and that final pic....calendar worthy!:41:
:41:

Thanks OJ, i appreciate it. Those cloudy shots are sometimes difficult to get to show right.

It will be a fun ride when we do get together. There are trails all over between here and Mesa!.

Some down near Havasu that I'd like to ride. Also Valley of Fire. South of Grand Canyon and southern Utah are all great offroad riding in Winter. Spring around here starts late january on some years.

Building... riding...

Last edited:
Thanks OJ, i appreciate it. Those cloudy shots are sometimes difficult to get to show right.

It will be a fun ride when we do get together. There are trails all over between here and Mesa!.

Some down near Havasu that I'd like to ride. Also Valley of Fire. South of Grand Canyon and southern Utah are all great offroad riding in Winter. Spring around here starts late january on some years.

Building... riding...

Awesome effects there! Love the bike.

Latest posts

Back