(ORBO) HD Klunker finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This was just a simple transformation of my Heavy Duti from grocery getter to klunker. Build thread here.

DSC_1436.JPG

Ride video...

DSC_1414.JPG

DSC_1431.JPG

DSC_1399.JPG

DSC_1427-2.JPG

Last edited:
Randy,
Great job on the bike ! I am building a identical frame for the Klunker build off, and really like them !
Your video came out cool ! I like how you mixed shots taken with you on the bike with others with the camera stationary.
Thanks for the inspiration with the bike and the videos. :thumbsup:

Randy,
Great job on the bike ! I am building a identical frame for the Klunker build off, and really like them !
Your video came out cool ! I like how you mixed shots taken with you on the bike with others with the camera stationary.
Thanks for the inspiration with the bike and the videos. :thumbsup:

Thanks horsefarmer! After seeing yours I was tempted to strip my MTB for parts lol

Great Loco-Duti build

nice looking ride. Too bad we are all so far apart. would be cool to get all the Heavy Dutis in 1 pic.
Maybe a photoshop guru can put them all together? If someone wants to try let us know if we need to pose with our bikes a certain way.
1976Excelsiors.jpg

Maybe a photoshop guru can put them all together? If someone wants to try let us know if we need to pose with our bikes a certain way.
1976Excelsiors.jpg
That's actually a great idea, if I had a computer and knew anything about photo chopping I'd help you out.

My favorite HD klunk yet! I wonder how hard it would be to make a frame like that to fit 29'er wheels and brakes......

Back