(ORBO) Mesa Büggie : BACK40 Old and New = Rat-isfaction! pg 7

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I'll get some ideas.
But by panel, I meant solar. You've gotta keep the battery charged, maybe you did. I'll check the video.
Oh yeah, I misunderstood. Have a solar panel that will go up on Monday. Slow trickle recharge, will mount it on the east wall, about 3 hrs of direct sun on a sunny day. Hopefully that will do the trick.

Help me out brother, I can't find your new video.
It should appear right after the text in my post, just before the pics. Might have to "refresh" your page....that happens on my laptop all the time.

Oh yeah, I misunderstood. Have a solar panel that will go up on Monday. Slow trickle recharge, will mount it on the east wall, about 3 hrs of direct sun on a sunny day. Hopefully that will do the trick.
The sun tends to hang toward the south, east will give you direct light for a while but south should give 1/2 to 3/4 light sunrise to sunset.

The sun tends to hang toward the south, east will give you direct light for a while but south should give 1/2 to 3/4 light sunrise to sunset.
Yeah, that would be ideal. No such luck, trees galore on s. and w. sides.

I just broke the internet. Found an instruction on how to download a video from facebook (where I had posted my "BACK40 Power" vid yesterday). There is no method offered by fb to do so, but somebody figured it out. I attached the video to the front of this post, just ahead of the pictures.

Love the shed / bike shop . Boy would I like to have one my self . Great idea on the power inverter . Now all Ya need is a little wood stove for them cold days .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the shed / bike shop . Boy would I like to have one my self . Great idea on the power inverter . Now all Ya need is a little wood stove for them cold days .

Yeah G, I'm thinking wood, hopefully a direct vent out the side wall. Hopefully I'll have a few months to figure that out.... :bigsmile:

Yeah G, I'm thinking wood, hopefully a direct vent out the side wall. Hopefully I'll have a few months to figure that out.... :bigsmile:
Check into rv wood stoves, I think one might be perfect for back40. They don't take up much space and are great for spaces under 400sq.ft.

Do you HAVE one of these tiny 50 lb $5000+ "stoves" They make a lot of fantastic claims but the "real user" reviews are not good.:android:
Nope, I know they aren't cheap. Never read the reviews. Probably get a good stove by making one from an old keg, cost a lot less.

Well guys, I have been hammering away (literally) at the BACK40 shed the past couple of days. Old cedar and deck reclaimed lumber added for a touch of the rustic, and some new galvanized roof tin to add to the illumination of the shop. Trimmed the windows with some bargain bin lumber from Menard's and she is shaping up. A little old mixed with the new...reminds me of our ratrodbikes! Temps dropping into the low 40's for highs the next few days....might have to get that heater idea going sooner than later....
IMG_20160329_163811.jpg
IMG_20160328_121020.jpg
IMG_20160328_140911.jpg

Looking good like the reclaimed wood . Your getting there chum

Latest posts

Back