(ORBO)"Mister Schwinnster"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If someone told me they planned on using a bright RED saddle I would have cringed. My opinion would have been that a brightly colored saddle is too flashy and/or childish. Seeing it on your bike has proven me to be 100% WRONG! It's the frosting on the cake and really brings the whole thing together. Fantastic. The perfect accent.

If someone told me they planned on using a bright RED saddle I would have cringed. My opinion would have been that a brightly colored saddle is too flashy and/or childish. Seeing it on your bike has proven me to be 100% WRONG! It's the frosting on the cake and really brings the whole thing together. Fantastic. The perfect accent.
Thank you very much to be honest I thought the same but took a risk to see the outcome.

Ok, I gotta ask... what's the 5 2 dice stand for?
Inquiring minds want to know. o_O

Carl.

Me and the wife went out cruising today....
Love this pic! After riding my klunker build around on pavement, I'm kinda getting sick of the noise and vibration of knobbies and may switch to more of a cruiser tire. The tires you used are killer!

Priced CST JackRabbit tires at Niagara not bad about $15 each. You like the ride? I find I'm liking my klunker on some of our beat up potholed :20: roads around here.

Latest posts

Back