(ORBO) One Bad AMFer finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For your consideration....

One_Bad_AMFer_10.jpg

One_Bad_AMFer_5.jpg
One_Bad_AMFer_8.jpg
One_Bad_AMFer_3.jpg
One_Bad_AMFer_2.jpg
One_Bad_AMFer_9.jpg

One_Bad_AMFer_1.jpg
One_Bad_AMFer_7.jpg
One_Bad_AMFer_6.jpg

Photo Credit: Jared Birkholz Photography

Last edited:
Love the colors, they contrast and stand out well with their surroundings.

Those frames with the giant dropouts always looked extra beefy to me. Very Cool Bike.

Building... riding...

A great build and well represented by those quality pics! Love the low light ones (early morning I'm guessing?) Great combination of old and new, looks tough and fast! :41:

Those frames with the giant dropouts always looked extra beefy to me. Very Cool Bike.
The more I look at them the more I think they look like pork chops, but I might just really like pork chops.

A great build and well represented by those quality pics! Love the low light ones (early morning I'm guessing?) Great combination of old and new, looks tough and fast! :41:
Thanks OJ
It was actually around 6 PM and we got really luck with the weather. Not a cloud in the sky but it rained a just few hours later. As far as the fast part, it is just fast enough. With the small sprocket up front and only 5 speeds they are all geared pretty low. Highest gear on flat pavement and the lowest gear for climbing telephone poles. :rockout:
One_Bad_AMFer_11.jpg

Great details and color.
Love the fatty drops on that frame

Thanks for the compliments guys. Just thought I would throw up a before pic.
amf_3_speed_bike_01.jpg

Back