Out Our Way

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I live near the small town of Findlay, IL. This is our retirement place. I'm not moving anymore...they'll have to carry me out of this place. :lol: It's not large, but just right for my wife, me and our dog. It sits on six acres and it's paid for. 8) It's real quiet out here, but sometime the bugs and critters get so thick they'll run you over. My Sony 7.2 mgp sure choked on that roof.
rway4.jpg

This is looking down the road to the south...
rway5.jpg

Across the road to the west...the farm across the road is 425 acres and I bowhunt over there. No shortage of deer, but the coyotes have all but wiped out the quail, pheasants, and rabbits.
rway2.jpg

Here's the view to the north. My dog is guarding my bike. There's miles of former prairie (now cornfields) to the south west and west. Just behind us to the east is the W.Okaw River, and it meets the Kaskaskia R. another mile south. Both unimportant rivers that are fun to canoe on in the summer. B607
rway1.jpg

Nice B607... nice to see the stars at night, nice not having a little space between you-n-the neighbor, nice not having to hear the sound of traffic... I just need to convince [or wear down] my better half into thinking we need a little bit of acreage. :lol:

Clark

Latest posts

Back