PA bike builder/collector

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

hi, my name is phil,my girlfriend mandy and i are into bikes.she likes shiny ones, but black primer gives me wood.we have a 69 pea picker,68 fenderless ray,68 slik chik,56 green phantom rat,1937 lasalle motobike rat,68 midget ,mongoose cruiser and about 30-50 bikes at any time.mandy also does custom artwork of bikes.

Welcome to the site.I have seen mandys work on the old classicrays site and she is awsome. Glad your here. Rick

here is a sample of mandys artwork
2006_0226paintings0011.jpg
[/img]
she sells originals as well as prints......

I like that picture mandy, Any others? Do u have a website?

Haha, the little boy is Kev, hes even got his Chucks on.

the little boy is cassidy our son.mandy sell all her prints direct from the artist.most are limited to 25 prints never more than 100.i'll try and get some pics of the different ones she has posted in the next day or so.

Great Work..
and an AWESOME Line up of Bikes..

I would Love to see the Goose Cruiser..
Please tell me is a 26 Koss Cruiser :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mmmmmm....Twoooo Sixxxx Koooossss Cruuuiiiseeerrr :lol:

welcome aboard,
Peace,
Kev.

no, the oval was a friends. we do have mandys 66 bus,65 bus slammed,fiberglass buggy,86 cabriolet.and about 1000 vw toys

Welcome

Welcome...this site rocks! Cool you are also in VW scene...I have a slammed 66 hoodride, and my wife has a fiberglass dune buggy on a 64 pan.......Give us info on how we can get some of mandys prints! very cool!

Latest posts

Back