Pack Rat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSG

Reaction score
pr1.png

packratfin3.png

packratfin2.png

The build post can be found here. http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=39633

I changed my mind a little bit. The basket was a little on the heavy side and was a little too much for the side stand to handle, so I removed it. When I went to test ride the fatter tires rubbed on the rear fender mount so I pulled them off for a test ride and realized I liked it better without them. I may add them back in the future for practical reasons. I'm pleased with the way it looks, and it rides very well so I'm calling it done.

The paint detail is really well done & compliments the clean lines of your bike. Great work.

GREAT BUILD BUDDY. HAVE A COLD ONE ON ME. CLASSY. PEACE

WoW, the colors look awesome, especially the matching rims! Congrats, nice and clean!

i could go on about the individual parts, but im really diggin' the paint! the points and the details around the lugs.
rite on man!

Turned out great, I also like how the lighter green makes the bike really stand out! I can only hope mine is even a 1/4 as nice as yours turned out! Congrats, grab a PBR! :D

I am very bias when it comes to GREEN. :mrgreen: That is a very fast classy looking bike.Excellent pics too.!

Simply a beautiful machine, a bicycle after my own heart :mrgreen: The two-tone green and lug work is so trick, and I know it's been said many times, but this is one classy machine you should be very proud of! Simply marvelous

Of the first ten finished, this is my favorite. I too liked the fenders and the seat bag. Maybe some day in the future. Very classy looking bike here, almost looks like it came that way. :D

Latest posts

Back